Started with a handful of staff just a few years back, Techgynt InfoTech today has staggering number of employees over 50. This workplace is an institute in itself the place is fabulously customized to business requirements. We certainly provide comfortable and refreshing working environment to our employees for creating a masterpiece of work as an output.
High-Tech Infrastructural Facilities
Located at the Mahemdavad, Gujarat, India Techgynt InfoTech as high-tech infrastructural facilities powered with best technological and updated software to deliver the best future solutions and services in line with your business needs.
Techgynt InfoTech provides secured IT environment leading to high performance results along with additional improvements.
Techgynt InfoTech gives the top priority to security of every project it works on. As CCTV ensures safety, other software track the progress of project allotted. Every person working in Techgynt InfoTech believes and follows the code of ethics to protect the privacy and work on allotted projects with dedication.
- Secured development environment (All projects on SVN)
- Electronic punch card system
- CCTV camera
- Prohibition on pen drives, laptops, HDD etc
- Every employee obeys the code of ethics
We provide the best working environment so as to have best output from every brain we hire.
- High-end development environment (All projects on SVN)
- Latest individual workstation
- Freedom to suggest, give feedback or present ideas
- Opportunity to work on various platforms/projects
- Updated licensed software
- Elegant cabins for managers
- Isolated server room
- Back up Internet connections along with leased lines
- High configuration computer systems
- MAC devices for iPhone and iPad App development
- Tablets and Smartphone for testing
- Latest devices for project implementation
- Power supply back up
- 24/7 client support via phone
- 99.99% up-time with high speed internet connection
- Video conferencing
- Instant messengers
- Direct access to the key individuals involved in the project